At the beginning of this month we granted a very special Wish for Louise. She wanted to renew her Wedding vows in the original church where she married her Husband and then have a big party with her loved ones.
It was an absolute pleasure to organise everything and we have lots of people to thank who helped us make this a magical Wish day.
Thank you to the Vicar at St Mary’s Church for performing a lovely ceremony for our couple.
- Wedding Dress: This came from a kind donation to our Dresses for Bucket List Wishes and was altered to fit Louise perfectly by the talented www.susan-gilby.com
- Grooms Suit Hire was from the lovely Dom at: www.theoriginalmobilemenswear.com
- Transport was donated by the lovely Sue a member of tipec.net who kindly helped us surprise Louise on the day.
- Beautiful Flowers by the very talented www.emmacurtis.co.uk
- Hair & Make-up for Louise & Bridal Party by www.trulycolours.co.uk
- Party Venue: a huge thank you to Kym and the Brilliant Team at www.bawa.biz for the food, Venue and giving fantastic service both leading up to the Wish & on the day itself.
- Dj was from www.brunelevents.co.uk and Gary did a great job at keeping the party going.
- Venue decoration & Chocolate fountain which was very popular was supplied by www.everything-covered.co.uk
- Delicious Cake made by Tracey a local Cake maker.
- Evening entertainment which was loved by the children and adults Face Painting/Festival Glitter was by the amazing Sammie from www.beepainted.co.uk
- Marryoke filmed by Steve from www.video4aday.co.uk which we will share with all of you once the couple have seen it. Thank you to all the guests for taking part on this.
- Finally a huge thank you to Tony & Oli from www.tonyhackettphotography.co.uk for capturing the while of this Wish & creating treasures photos for them to always cherish xx
To see more beautiful photos please see our post on https://www.facebook.com/533553773372866/posts/2885703721491181/